Sportstech SX500 Spin Bike – Professional Quality
The high quality Sportstech SX500 Spin Bike comes with all the features you need to achieve a high level of fitness. It’s one of the most popular indoor cycles on the market because it is built with quality materials and comes in at a reasonable price for the specifications it delivers.
If you take indoor cycling seriously, then the Sx500 may be perfect for you. But if you are just getting started, Sportstech has cheaper indoor cycles that are worth taking a look at, including the SX200, which costs less.
Solid build with a tough frame that will be able to handle high-intensity workouts daily and should last for many years to come.
If this is the first time you’ve come across a Sportstech product, you’ll be glad to know they are a German company and bring a high standard of engineering and research to their products.
The frame offers good stability and has been built to last with its thick steel tubing and anti-corrosion coating. As the bike comes with a belt drive system, there is less maintenance required, which makes things more simple and means it is virtually maintenance-free.
With a 25kg flywheel and a solid crank system, you can experience that real cycling feeling you expect from a quality indoor bike while getting a professional level workout.
Low noise output when in use and less maintenance required in comparison to a chain drive system.
Not only will you be able to focus on leg musculature, but you can also train all the other main muscle groups, giving you more balanced and effective training while also providing joint protecting training.
- A display that includes all of your information plus the pre-programmed training programmes.
- Compatible with Kinomap and iConsole, plus training history. You will need to have a smartphone/tablet to be able to enjoy these features.
- Enjoy optimal concentricity without power loss with the bike’s 25kg balanced flywheel.
- The low noise belt-drive system makes your life easier as you don’t need to lubricate the drive system as you would a chain drive system.
- Pedal securely with the universal pedals with SPD click system and anti-slip pedals that also come with pedal baskets.
- The machine keeps it simple with its step-free resistance setting.
- Accurately track your heart rate with heart rate training. The bike does not come with a pulse belt but can be purchased separately.
- Includes transport wheels making it easier to move around when not in use.
- As with all of Sportstechs indoor exercise bikes, included are standing feet for floor balancing to give you the most t=stable ride possible.
- Ride with confidence knowing the SX500 has a max user weight of 150 kilograms.
- Distance seat – handle bar: Min: 730mm / Max:780mm
- Distance seat – pressed pedal: Min: 780mm / Max: 930mm
- Distance floor – pressed pedal: 185 mm
The Best Workouts Possible:
Achieve the best workouts possible with the high quality 25 kg flywheel that ensures you enjoy pleasant workouts while unpleasant vibrations and unregular pedaling motions are no longer an issue. Now you can focus on what matters and not what puts you off.
One of the main issues we all come across while sticking to our workout routines is motivation. But with the sx500’s ability to connect to popular fitness apps such as Kinomap, you can now experience real distances in video mode and compete with other indoor cyclists in real-time. There is also a multiplayer function on the Kinomap that allows you to get even more competitive than you already are.
The weather will no longer dictate your cycling routine, you’ll have the ability to train in lifelike outdoor conditions with these apps and also transfer your data to your device. You can also create a training history for your training sessions and keep track of your progress as you go. Coaching mode is a popular feature that can help you get fit.
If you don’t have much space to store your new indoor bike, the SX500 Sportstech has integrated transport wheels that make it easy to move it out the way when not being used.
No matter the size of your feet, the adjustable straps will allow you to adjust the cups to your foot size, and with the additional SPD click mechanism, you can also train with pedal shoes.
Everybody has a different body shape and size, and this means your exercise bike needs to have a level of flexibility to meet your needs. This is why so many components can be adjusted to suit your preferred posture, making workouts more enjoyable.
If you find your hands are getting strained during a long training session. Simply place your arms on the bike armrests to give them a much-needed rest. With the ability to rest your hands, you will be able to work out for longer and achieve a higher level of fitness.
Stop and Speed.
To control the resistance level, there is a rotary knob, which is also the brake. With varying levels of resistance, you can set the bike to the best setting for your fitness level and steadily increase over time as you get fitter. When you want to stop at the end of your training or in the event of an emergency, all you have to do is press the knob firmly, and the flywheel will stop.
Thanks to the high-quality belt drive,, your pedalling power is optimally transferred straight to the flywheel. And compared to some of the other drive systems, it’s quiet when riding, which makes it perfect for training in a busy home. As it’s a belt drive and not a chain drive, you do not need to grease/lubricate it, meaning more training, less maintenance.
Know you are achieving an effective workout with the bike’s impressive data readouts. Pulse belt compatible (belt not included), making it easier for you to know when you’re working out in the correct pulse range. And the optimal heart rate monitor allows you to monitor your heart rate and achieve your target heart rate, making those training sessions more efficient and effective.
Scope of delivery:
• eBook for free
• Tools for assemble
Note on the streaming function of Kinomap: You’ll need a smart tv to use these features.