SportPlus 2 in 1 Dual Exercise Stepper
With Patented switch-over technology for switching between side stepper and up/down stepper
Use the 2 in 1 dual exercise stepper from SportPlus to train your cardiovascular system while tightening your leg and buttocks muscles. A huge benefit of using a foot stepper is that you don’t need much space to use it in comparison to other machines such as cross-trainers.
Innovative and patented, the switch over technology will allow you to switch between the standard stairclimbing function, which is the up and down motion, and the side stepper function. This provides a bi-directional movement sequence of up and down with the simultaneous sideways movement. Not only are the thighs and calves getting trained with the SportPlus 2 in 1, your hip, lateral thigh muscles, and buttocks also get a good workout and training.
The hydraulic cylinders provide a smooth and dynamic movement sequence. Made to last, the hydraulic cylinders are wear-free and the overall construction is sturdy, stable, and built to last.
There’s also a computer to give you all the important data you need during your training sessions. The information provided is, the number of steps you take, stride frequency, calorie consumption, time, and has an automatic display change.
such as the number of steps, stride frequency, time and calorie consumption, and has an automatic display change.
- Includes the Patented switch-over technology between side stepper and up/down stepper
- Helps to activate your cardiovascular functions, trains legs, and buttocks efficiently and promotes fat burning
- Digital computer: step number display, approx. calorie consumption, time display, automatic display change
- Large, non-slip surface, approx. 13 x 32 cm
- Bodyweight load up to 100 kg
- Includes detailed training instructions
- Comes with battery LR03, AAA
- The assembled dimensions are (L/W/H): approx. 40 x 35 x 23.5 cm
- Safety tested according to EN ISO 20957-1, EN 957-8