New Branx Fitness Elite Runner Pro Foldable Treadmill
The highly-rated elite runner pro from Branx Fitness is the perfect treadmill for advanced runners and beginners looking for a good quality machine with enough features to advance their fitness. If you do not need all of the runner pros features, the cardio pro offers good value and usability and may save you a bit of money.
- 21km/h (13mph) maximum speed
- Dual Shock 10-point Absorption System
- Powerful fan cooled 3.5chp / 6.5hp peak motor
- 0-22 Level Automatic Incline Feature
- One-touch speed and incline handrail adjustments
- Soft drop and easy move system with German-made hydraulic strut
When spending money on running a machine, you certainly get what you pay for, and the runner pro is no exception. The build quality, performance, and features let you train with confidence.
Branx Fitness is a specialist in fitness equipment in the United Kingdom and has garnered a good reputation for quality, and are known for their product reliability.
The Elite runner pro comes with an impressive 160kg max user weight, while the powerful 6.5hp peak motor lets you hit speeds of up to 21 km/h. And a running area of 140 x 48 cm gives you plenty of room for you to enjoy your running sessions. With a commercial-grade treadmill like this, you will be able to achieve intense workouts and push yourself further than you could on a budget treadmill.
6” LCD + built-in speakers + Bluetooth wireless technology
The backlit LCD is 6 inches and displays all your data. Data includes your speed, distance, time, pulse, and incline.
Also featuring 24 built-in programmes and also Bluetooth technology.
Quick keys – speed and incline plus BMI feature.
When using the mode key, you can set yourself specific targets such as distance, calories burnt or time spent running. While also having full control over the incline and the speed of your workout.
Soft drop & easy move system with German-made Hydraulic strut
Many treadmills are difficult to move safely and often require 2-people. But the elite runner pro comes with wheels that make it possible for one person to move it, providing the floor is level.
A great feature is the soft drop system that makes it drop slowly to the floor by itself, giving you more space-saving options.
The deck will lower by itself after you tap the kick zone on the German-made hydraulic strut.
0 – 22 Levels of Auto Incline + Hand Pulse Sensors + 1 touch Hand Speed and Incline controls
Adjust your incline using the buttons on the console or handlebars. You can move from setting 1 – up to level 22 with the push of a button. By increasing the incline, you can give yourself more intense workouts and target different muscle groups. Great for people looking to push the boundaries!
Integrated hand pulse sensors let you keep track of your heart rate, while the handlebar speed and incline controls allow you to control your incline and speed with ease.
- Soft Drop & Easy Move System, 21km/h Max speed (13mph), 3.5 CHP Motor, 6.5hp Peak, 0-22 Level Auto Incline, 24 Programs, Bluetooth, and up to 160kg Max User Weight limit.
- The treadmill comes with a cushioned Dual Shock 10-Point Absorption System with Quality Assurance & Zero defect production rates. Branx Fitness excels in product quality & reliability.
- Large & Clear 6 (inch) LCD interface displays Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Pulse, Incline & features 24 Built-In Programs, Bluetooth functionality with high-quality speakers.
- 2 – years parts and labour, 5 – years warranty on frame and motor, CE/ROHS/EN957 & ISO9001 Quality Control Certified & up to GS Standard.
- We are currently unable to deliver to any parts of Ireland. Surcharges will apply to Scottish Highlands or Islands, including but not limited to the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isle of Lewis, & Orkney.
SPECIFICATION Usable Running Area:140 x 48cm
Running Belt Thickness:1.9mm Providing unrivaled comfort and grip
Running Deck Thickness:19mm
Speed :21km/h (13mph)
Motor :3.5CHP (6.5HP) fan cooled
Maximum User Weight:160Kg (25 Stone)
Boxed Dimensions:L.185 x W.82 x H.38cm
Assembled Dimensions:L.190 x W.80 x H.132cm
Folded Dimensions:L.82 x W.80 x H.150cm
Console: 6” Crystal Blue Backlit LCD monitor
Quick Keys for Speed: YES (3, 6, 9, 12, 16km/h)
Auto Incline: YES(0-22 Levels)
Quick Keys: YES (3, 5, 8, 12, 15)
Handrail Speed: YES
Incline Buttons: YES
BMI Feature: YES
Soft Drop System: YES
Heart Rate Measurement: Hand Pulse (hand grips)
Quality Standards: CE/ROHS/EN957/ISO9001/SGS/CB/EN957 Quality Control Certified & up to GS Standard
Console Display Feedback: Speed, distance, time, incline, pulse, calories
Workout Options: Using the ‘Mode” key, you can select from having a chosen distance, calorie target, or time target as you workout and still have full control over the speed and incline as you workout.