The PremierFit T100
The PremierFit T100 treadmill is a budget level machine that provides good value for money. At this price range, it’s not going to be the best treadmill in the world but is more than good enough for light running and jogging. It does, however, come with a rather low user weight freehold of 90 kg, which means it will not be suitable for larger sized individuals.
It does offer many great features that you wouldn’t expect at this price. These include the 12 built-in exercise programs, plus 3 manual programs. Its built-in LCD display is easy to read and shows you how many calories you have burned, elapsed time, remaining time, your speed settings, and also the exercise program information.
Alternate between the high and low-intensity preset workout programs on the treadmill to plan your workouts to the desired intensity levels.
The industry recommended 4% fixed incline gives you a slight slope to run against and this is designed to help protect the joints while running.
The speed settings can be adjusted from 1 kph to 10kph which is the maximum speed of the T100.
The T100 is nice and simple to set up and comes with a detailed manual along with the necessary tools and parts
Entertainment and convenience built-in as standard
The T100 is designed to allow you to add your devices while working out. It comes with a built-in iPad holder, allowing you to watch the programmes you like as you run. There is also an Aux output with inbuilt speakers so you don’t have to rely on headphones. Listen to the audio from your device through the treadmill’s high-performance speakers.
A towel rail on the frame and two separate water bottle holders show the treadmill has been designed with the user in mind.
- High-Performance Motor
- 1.0CHP motor which is suitable for walkers, joggers, and runners.
- Space-saving folding design – an innovative folding mechanism means the T100 can be easily folded and stored.
- iPad holder
- AUX input
- Dual drinks holders
- Advanced pulse-reading technology
Treadmill – Belt size
- The running belt is wider and longer than any similar machines
- the running belt features Extreme Grip technology
- maximum user weight – 90KG.
Emergency Cut-Off Function
- T100 has an emergency cut off the cord. The cut-off switch features a clip that is attached to your clothes. If you lose your balance or trip whilst running, the clip that is attached to your clothing will pull the safety cord from the treadmill console and cut power to the motor.