JLL T350 Folding Treadmill – Digital Control 4.5HP Motor
The T350 from JLL Fitness is a top-quality piece of equipment with a running area size of 121cm x 41cm, making it great for all running abilities.
Digital Controller Technology allows you to change the speed to feel smoother and safer. It can also easily controlled through the sensors built into the handrails.
The JLL t350 folding treadmill is a step ahead of its rivals with its 5″ LCD with adjustable brightness, Bluetooth wireless technology, 20 programs, and 20 level incline.
Is The JLL T350 An Affordable Running Machine?
Yes, the T350 is affordable for most people looking to purchase a good quality treadmill. It is a mid-range running machine that may not have the same features you get with a £1000 + treadmill but will be more than good enough for most runners, even advanced runners.
Is The T350 Foldable?
Yes, as you would expect from most mid-range running machines on the market today, the t350 is foldable and easily folds down.
Is The Treadmills Frame Sturdy?
Yes, the frame is strong and sturdy, plus JLL Fitness offers a lifetime warranty with the frame. Giving you peace of mind as you workout hard and showing the level of confidence JLL fitness put into their products.
If the motor is 2.5, hp What Does Peak Power of 4.5hp Mean?
The peak power of a treadmills motor is the maximum amount of horsepower it can produce. Most treadmills can only maintain their peak power for short periods, so always consider this when buying a treadmill.
Is The JLL Fitness T350 Worth Buying?
We are happy to say the treadmill does provide good value for money but will leave it up to you to decide if it is worth buying.
There are many reviews on Amazon that say the treadmill is worth the money. Click here to view these reviews!
- 20 Level Incline
- Accelerate your training and weight loss with the 20 level incline. Adjust your elevation with the incline buttons on the handrail for simple reach.
- 16-Point Cushion System
- The cushioning system absorbs the effect right through your training.
- Sensors built into the Handrails
- There are speed buttons and heart-rate* sensors built into the handrails for extra safety.
- Entertainment + Phone Charging:
- Plug your iPod, iPhone or MP3 into USB interface, or use the Bluetooth wireless technology to stay motivated with your favourite music. Do away with your earphones for a clear, crisp sound from the high powered speakers. Connect your phone via USB to charge it right through your workout
- Running Programs
- This home treadmill comes with 20 pre-set running programs. The first three of the programs are programmable on your own.
- With the Heart-Rate* Program, the motorised treadmill will sustain your desired heart-rate by adjusting the running speed automatically.
- Digital Regulate Technology
- Being digitally controlled, this will allow for a smooth start speed of 0.3km/h (0.18 mph), and go up and down in speed by 0.1km/h.
Heart-Rate measured in PPM (Pulsations Per Minute)
The speed ranges from 0.3 km/h to 18 km/h; the Incline ranges from 0 to 20 levels.
The 5-inch LCD monitor displays time, speed, distance, heart rate, and calories.
Including 20 running programs. The first 3 – programs are also customisable. High powered speakers; Bluetooth enabled with iPod, iPhone, MP3 connectivity and USB interface
16-point cushion deck absorption system; Foldable with built-in wheels
Running area size is 121 cm in length and 41 cm in width; Maximum user weight is 120 kg or 18.89 stone
There are not many cons with the JLL t350 treadmill, but if you don’t have much space available, you may struggle with the overall footprint of this machine.
It is more suited for those that have plenty of spare space, such as a garage or room. The bulky size of the machine will also make it difficult to move once set up.
If space-saving is not an issue, the overall size won’t be an issue, and because of its weight, it’ll provide good stability while you’re using it.
Home use only – 2 years parts and labour, with 5 -years of motor cover and a lifetime guarantee on the frame.
If this is not the running machine for you, don’t forget to take a look at the other great treadmills we have. Click here to take a look!